Subject: (ngtrans) VIRUS ---- RE: Implementation of "Bump-in-the-API"

From: "SESVOLD, DALE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:18:30 -0500

All,
Please note when I downloaded the .zip file from the site below, our VIRUS
scanning found the "WIN/FunLove.4099" within the SPORDER.EXE file of the
.zip

Dale

Dale Sesvold
Senior Network Engineer
MacAulay-Brown, Inc
Joint Informations Operations Center

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 3:24 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; IPv6 Forum
Subject: Implementation of "Bump-in-the-API"

Folks,

We are please to inform you of the release of the "Bump-in-the-API(BIA)" 
implementation. ETRI and I2soft have develope the BIA module on the 
MS windows2000 platform. You can get the binary code for the BIA 
at the following URL :

http://www.krv6.net/bia

As you know, we've submitted the first BIA draft at the last IETF meeting 
in Minneapolis (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sylee-bia-00.txt) 
and we have introduced our implementation. It allows the IPv4 applications 
on the dual stack host to communicate with other IPv6 hosts on the IPv6
network. 
On the BIA environment, especially, you can connect to the IPv6 only web
server 
using Internet Explorer or Netscape for IPv4.  (Now, we do not guarantee
other 
IPv4 applications.)

I hope you try the BIA and give us feedback.

thanks,

Seungyun Lee
-------------------------
Email: [email-masked]
Tel  : +82-42-860-5508
Fax  : +82-42-861-5404
Address: ETRI/PEC, 161 Kajong-dong, Yusong-Gu, TAEJON, 305-350, KOREA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------