Subject: (ngtrans) Implementation of "Bump-in-the-API"

From: 이승윤 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:24:03 +0900

Folks,

We are please to inform you of the release of the "Bump-in-the-API(BIA)" 
implementation. ETRI and I2soft have develope the BIA module on the 
MS windows2000 platform. You can get the binary code for the BIA 
at the following URL :

http://www.krv6.net/bia

As you know, we've submitted the first BIA draft at the last IETF meeting 
in Minneapolis (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sylee-bia-00.txt) 
and we have introduced our implementation. It allows the IPv4 applications 
on the dual stack host to communicate with other IPv6 hosts on the IPv6 network. 
On the BIA environment, especially, you can connect to the IPv6 only web server 
using Internet Explorer or Netscape for IPv4.  (Now, we do not guarantee other 
IPv4 applications.)

I hope you try the BIA and give us feedback.

thanks,

Seungyun Lee
-------------------------
Email: [email-masked]
Tel  : +82-42-860-5508
Fax  : +82-42-861-5404
Address: ETRI/PEC, 161 Kajong-dong, Yusong-Gu, TAEJON, 305-350, KOREA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------