Subject: (ngtrans) DRAFT - IPng/NGTRANS Interim Meeting Agenda

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:57:57 -0700

Attached is the draft agenda for next weeks interim IPng and NGTRANS 
working group meetings.  Please send requests for additional agenda topics 
to the chairs of the appropriate working group.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 30, 2001  0900-1700
----------------------------------

Joint meeting between IPng Working Group and 3GPP
-------------------------------------------------

9:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Local Arrangements / Christian Huitema (15 min)
	3GPP Architecture / Shabnam Sultana (60 min)

10:30	Break   (15 min)

11:45	3GPP QoS architecture / Bonnie Chen (30 min)
	Answers to IETF questions (1) / TBD (60 min)

12:15	Lunch (90 min)

13:45	Answers to IETF questions (2) / TBD (60 min)
	3GPP documents structure and relevance to IPV6 (15 min)

15:00	Break (30 min)

15:30	3GPP2 Overview / Pat Calhoun (45 min)
	Follow up Discussion / Action Points (45 min)

17:00	Adjourn

Thursday, May 31, 2001  0900-1700
---------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (5 min)
	Multi-Link Subnets / Dave Thaler (45 min)
	Router Selection / Rich Draves (30 min)

10:20	Break (15 min)

10:35	Ingress Filtering / Rich Draves (45 min)
	Dialup Architecture / TBD (40 min)

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

13:30	DAD Reduction / Markku Savela (30 min)
	Comments on Address Selection Last Call / Rich Draves (15 min)
	Updates to Addressing Architecture / Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Flow Label Discussion / Steve Deering (60 min)

15:30	Break (30 min)

16:00	DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (30 min)
	Scoped Address Architecture / Steve Deering (60 min)

17:30	Adjourn

Friday, June 1, 2001  0900-1700
-------------------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Reserved for additional items

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

NGTRANS Working Group
---------------------

13:30	ISATAP -  Intra-site tunneling
	Matrix of transition mechanisms

15:00	Meeting Adjourned

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 06:07:13 +0900

>	Dialup Architecture / TBD (40 min)

	i had draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-xx, which i need to revise.
	does it fit into the "Dialup architecture" slot?  if so i'd like to
	revise it and volunteer to fill in the slot.

itojun