Subject: (ngtrans) RE: IPv6 @ interim meeting

From: "JIM FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:55:27 -0500

Anyone with access to the IPv4 Internet
has an IPv8-compatible prefix for FREE.

2002:<IPv4 Address>:0000:<IPv8 Address>

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 3:42 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: IPv6 @ interim meeting

	as a temporary measure I have configured tunnel to IIJ Palo Alto device.
	the IPv6 prefix for the meeting room is 3ffe:507:1ff::/64.

	it would be, of course, better to have ipv6 prefix from microsoft
	research :-)

itojun
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:03:07 +0300 (EEST)

> 2002:<IPv4 Address>:0000:<IPv8 Address>

Would someone please ban Jim Fleming from the lists?  I've yet to see a
message from him that isn't pure and complete _crap_ or a troll.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords