Subject: (ngtrans) London ngtrans draft agenda with links to drafts - 24 July 01

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 06:19:50 -0700

NGtrans folk,

Here is the ngtrans draft agenda for the Tuesday morning ngtrans session 
with links to the concerned drafts. Please submit your new or changed 
NGTRANS agenda items for this session to the chairs:

   Alain Durand <[email-masked]>, Tony Hain <[email-masked]>, Bob Fink 
<[email-masked]>

Planning for the joint DNSEXT/NGTRANS session is being handled by separate 
email.

The schedule for the various IPv6 meetings is below the agenda.

For current ngtrans project status and related drafts/RFC's see:

<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

For recent minutes of ngtrans see:

<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/minutes/default.htm>

Thanks,

Bob

===
London NGTRANS Agenda
---
Agenda bashing

NGtrans Project Status - Fink, 5 mins

DNS status & discussion - Alain Durand, 20-30 mins
(discussion of draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt and
results of DNS-EXT/NGTRANS meeting on Monday)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt>
NOTE: there is a -01 draft about to be published

BIA - Myung-Ki Shin, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bia-00.txt>

ISATAP Router Discovery - Dave Thaler, 10-15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

ISATAP Issues - Fred Templin, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

NAT traversal discussion - Durand/Huitema, 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-natreq4ipv6-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-shipworm-00.txt>

6to4 Well Known Address discussion - Alain Durand, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-6to4-well-known-address-00.txt>

Moving MECH (RFC2893) forward to DS discussion - Erik/Alain, 10-20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2893.txt>

DSTM & friends update - Jim Bound, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-04.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstmext1-aiih-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dstm-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-siit-dstm-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-dstm-single-ipv4-00.txt>

BGP Tunnel remaining issue discussion - Jeremy De Clercq, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt>

Example Addressing draft - Marc Blanchet, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanchet-ngtrans-exampleaddr-01.txt>

Tunnel Servers/Brokers - Marc Blanchet, 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vg-ngtrans-tsp-00.txt>

IPv6-SMTP-REQUIREMENTS - Itojun, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-02.txt>

MIME-TYPE - Alain, Durand, 3-5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durand-ngtrans-tunnel-mime-type-02.txt>

An IPv6/IPv4 Multicast Translator based on IGMP/MLD Proxying (MTP) - 
Kazuaki Tsuchiya, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Multicast extensions to dual stack hosts using the "Bump-In-the-Stack" 
Technique (mBIS) - Kazuaki Tsuchiya, 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Connecting IPV6 islands within a same IPV4 AS - Damien Galand, 5 mins
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt>

================================
The regular single NGTRANS session:

   TUESDAY, August 7, 2001
   0900-1130 Morning Sessions
   OPS	ngtrans		Next Generation Transition WG

The joint DNSEXT/NGTRANS session on IPv6 DNS issues:

   MONDAY, August 6, 2001
   1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
   INT&OPS dnsext&  DNS Extensions WG &
           ngtrans  Next Generation Transition WG

========================
Other IPv6 meetings are:

   TUESDAY, August 7, 2001
   1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I
   OPS     multi6   Site Multihoming in IPv6 WG

   WEDNESDAY, August 8, 2001
   1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
   INT     ipngwg   IPNG WG

   FRIDAY, August 10, 2001
   0900-1130 Morning Sessions
   INT     ipngwg   IPNG WG

-end