Subject: (ngtrans) discussion of draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:45:34 -0700

NGTRANS folk,

The chairs and our AD would like ngtrans discussion on Alain's new 
dns-ops-req draft before London to gauge our consensus for the joint 
DNSEXT/NGTRANS and DNSOP meeting:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt>

This is also on the NGTRANS agenda.

Thanks,

Bob

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:16:11 -0700

><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-00.txt>

johan Ihren <[email-masked]> and I published a new revision of this 
document
just before the cut-off date on Friday. However, I'm not sure if the ID-editor
will publish it as the -00 was published just a week ago.
Anyway, here is the -01 revision.

Please also note that this is still work in progress and not a final cut.

Bob, could you put it on the NGtrans web server?

         - Alain.