Subject: (ngtrans) draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt

From: Damien Galand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:40:11 +0200

------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Connecting IPV6 islands within a same IPV4 AS
        Author(s)       : G. Cristallo et al.
        Filename        : draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt
        Pages           :
        Date            : 12-Jul-01

This draft proposes a mechanism that allows an  incremental deployment
of IPv6 inside an IPv4 AS. It aims at automatically set up tunnels,
using EGP standard capabilities, in order to gradually introduce IPv6
connectivity within an initially IPv4 AS. From a scope point of view,
this technique must be considered as an intermediary between ISATAP and
interdomain techniques ([6to4], [BGP-tunnel]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on

        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<<< multipart/alternative: No recognizable part >>>