Subject: (ngtrans) Joint DNSEXT & NGTRANS agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:24:01 -0400

51 IETF DNSEXT NGTRANS Joint Meeting on
	IPv6 Addresses in DNS

	Monday 2001/Aug/6   15:30-17:30
	Room: King's Suite/Balmoral 2

Chairs: Alain Durand <[email-masked]> (for NGTRANS)
	 Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>  (for DNSEXT)

Goal:
The goal of the joint meeting is to facilitate consensus on how IPv6
addresses are represented in DNS and related issues. This meeting
requires extensive homework by participants.

Background:
Here is the list of material that have been submitted to the wg chairs
and will be used during the discussion in London.
Knowledge of those documents will be assumed in London, so we strongly
encourage reading them all prior to the meeting!

1 Rob Austein:
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-dns-tradeoffs-00.txt>
2 Christian Huitema:
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt>
3 Matt Crawford:
  <http://home.fnal.gov/~crawdad/draft-ietf-dnsext-ipv6-dns-response-00.txt>
4 Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>:
  <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-aaaa-a6-01.txt>
5 Dan Bernstein:
  <http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/killa6.html>

For those who need it, a short introduction to DNSSEC can be found at:
  <http://www.pgp.com/research/nailabs/network-security/an-introduction.asp>