Subject: (ngtrans) agenda planning for London IETF

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:36:55 -0700

ngtrans folk,

The draft London IETF agenda is out. There are two meetings for ngtrans.

The one regular NGTRANS session:

   TUESDAY, August 7, 2001
   0900-1130 Morning Sessions
   OPS	ngtrans		Next Generation Transition WG

and the joint DNSEXT/NGTRANS session on IPv6 DNS issues:

   FRIDAY, August 10, 2001
   0900-1130 Morning Sessions
   INT&OPS	dnsext&ngtrans	DNS Extensions WG & Next Generation Transition WG

Note that these and all other meeting slots are likely to change as the 
IETF agenda planning evolves. I will continue to advise the list as they do.

Please submit your NGTRANS agenda items for the regular NGTRANS session to 
the chairs and/or the ngtrans list:

   Alain Durand <[email-masked]>, Tony Hain <[email-masked]>, Bob Fink 
<[email-masked]>

   NGtrans List <[email-masked]>

Planning for the joint DNSEXT/NGTRANS session will be announced later.

Thanks,

Bob