Subject: (ngtrans) RE: IPv6 Interoperability event organised by ETSI on 19-23 Novemb er 2 001.

From: Philippe Cousin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:16:56 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 01 August 2001 12:57
To: Philippe Cousin
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IPv6 Interoperability event organised by ETSI on 19-23
November 2 001. 

>I am pleased to inform you on the preparation of an IPv6 INTEROPERABILITY
>EVENT which will be organised by the ETSI Interoperability service (also
>recently named as the Plugtests service).  
>
>The event is scheduled on the 19-23 November, at ETSI Headquarter
>Sophia-Antipolis, France or in the surrounding.

	Just wondering - are there any particular reasons for the dates?
	There's an IPv6-related conference from nov20 to nov23, in paris
	(is it an IPv6 forum event?).  I guess some people needs to multiply
	themselves to ateend both.
	http://www.upperside.fr/ipv6/deployipv6intro.htm

Thanks for the info , I was not aware of. As you no doubt know, it is
difficult to find a date which will suit all. I believe that engineers who
will attend the interop are not the same as those going to the conference.
Some may also see combining Paris and Nice trips the same week. the date is
not still writen in the stone and we may still have some room of maneuvre in
case a lot of potential attendees have a clash in their agenda.
regards
Philippe

itojun