Subject: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-azcorra-ipv64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 06:45:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internet Protocol, Version 64 (IPv64) Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Azcorra
	Filename	: draft-azcorra-ipv64-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 04-Sep-01
	
This document specifies an IPv6 protocol extension that allows IPv6 
tunneling to be backward compatible with IPv4. An IPv6 packet 
tunneled in this way would be processed as native IPv6 by IPv6 
routers, and at the same time, in case there is an IPv4-only router 
in the path, it will be processed as IPv4. Consequently, it is 
possible to have native end-to-end IPv6 communication, with IPv6 
processing at IPv6 routers, through a path that contains some IPv4-
only routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-azcorra-ipv64-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-azcorra-ipv64-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-azcorra-ipv64-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.