Subject: (ngtrans) DRAFT ngtrans working group agenda for Salt Lake City IETF

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:52:21 -0800

The draft agenda is attached.  We have given priority to current working 
group activities and documents with active discussion underway on the list, 
or in need of discussion as determined by the chairs. We have placed new 
drafts asking to become projects at the end of the Thursday agenda and will 
only handle as time permits.

Friday will be a 1-hour discussion on planning for the future work of 
ngtrans. There will be no spillover of work from Thursday's slot allowed.

Please send us comments, corrections, additions, and deletions immediately 
as we will forward the final agenda to the secretariat by Monday morning on 
5 December.

Thanks,

Alain Durand, Bob Fink and Tony Hain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Generation Transition WG (ngtrans)

CHAIRS:  Alain Durand <[email-masked]>, Bob Fink <[email-masked]>, Tony 
Hain <[email-masked]>

Thursday, December 13 at 1530-1730
===================================

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing, Chairs - 2 minutes

WG Status, Bob Fink - 3 minutes
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/ngtrans_project-status.html>

Survey of IPv4 Addresses in Currently Deployed IETF Standards, Phil Nesser 
15-30 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-01.txt>

IPv6 SMTP operational requirements, Itojun & Alain Durand - 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv6-smtp-requirement-04.txt>

NGtrans IPv6 DNS operational requirements and roadmap, Alain Durand - 15 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dns-ops-req-03.txt>

Connecting IPv6 Islands across IPv4 Clouds with BGP, Dirk Oooms & Alain 
Durand - 5-10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-03.txt>

Dual Stack Transition Mechanism (DSTM), Laurent Toutain & Alain Durand - 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-05.txt>

Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP), Fred Templin 
ISATAP 5 mins
<http://www.6bone.net/ngtrans/misc/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-02.txt>

An IPv6/IPv4 Multicast Translator based on IGMP/MLD Proxying (mtp), Kazuaki 
Tsuchiya 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-mtp-00.txt>

Dual Stack Hosts using "Bump-in-the-API" (BIA). Myung-Ki Shin 2 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bia-01.txt>

Application Aspects of IPv6 Transition, Myung-Ki Shin 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-application-transition-00.txt>

Dual Stack deployment using DSTM and neighbour discovery, Gerard Gastaud 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bereski-ngtrans-nd-dstm-00.txt>

Multicast extensions to dual stack hosts using the "Bump-In-the-Stack" 
Technique (mBIS), Kazuaki Tsuchiya 5 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsuchiya-mbis-00.txt>

IPv6 Traffic Engineering Tunnel, Hiroki Ishibashi - 5 mins (if time permits)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishii-ipv6-te-tunnel-00.txt>

Friday, December 14 at 0900-1000
===================================

AGENDA:

Discussion of new ngtrans charter and future ngtrans work - chairs, 1 hour
<no ID, but an email to list will be sent 1-week prior to meeting>

-end