Subject: (ngtrans) Linux ISATAP implementation

From: "Fred L. Templin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:32:51 -0800

Hello,

I would like to announce the availability of an experimental ISATAP
implementation for Linux. The implementation supports both ISATAP host
and router functionality as described in:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-01.txt

A "HOWTO" describing how to obtain the implementation source code, build
kernel and application binares, and configure ISATAP for both host and
router functionality is available at:

  http://v6web.litech.org/isatap/

Many thanks to Nathan Lutchansky ([email-masked]) for writing the HOWTO,
for implementing ISATAP support in the Linux 'radvd' distribution, and for
collaborating on the ISATAP Linux kernel implementation. Thanks also to
Yoshifuji Hideaki ([email-masked]) for incorporating the ISATAP
changes into the USAGI kernel, including some well-engineered code cleanup.
Please direct any comments/questions to myself and/or the NGTRANS mailing list.

Fred Templin
[email-masked]