Subject: (ngtrans) ["Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>] ad hoc list created to discuss v6 usage measurement

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Dec 2001 22:00:28 -0500

I misaddressed this.

Subject: ad hoc list created to discuss v6 usage measurement
From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: 01 Dec 2001 03:45:33 -0500

I've been trying to get a bunch of statistics together on v6 usage
growth and have found that few people are collecting serious
statistics. I thought I'd start a small discussion on the subject --
accurate statistics are important to demonstrate that v6 is indeed
deploying and that people should spend time and money on preparing and
deploying their own networks.

I've set up an ad hoc list, "[email-masked]" to host the
discussion. Subscribe via [email-masked].

Perry

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The IPv6 Users Mailing List
Unsubscribe by sending "unsubscribe users" to [email-masked]