Subject: (ngtrans) 3rd TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event

From: Hiroshi Miyata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:01:01 +0900

Hi all,

I'm pleased to be able to announce next TAHI IPv6 test event.

The 3rd TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event will be held
23-26 January, 2002 at Yokohama, JAPAN.

This time we are focusing on Low Cost Network Appliance as
well as ROUTER and PC and WORKSTATION.
Of course we also focusing on MIP6, IPsec, Routing protocol,
Management, Transition, etc...!

For more details, please visit our web site.
TAHI Project Home Page
http://www.tahi.org/

"3rd TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event" announcement.
http://www.tahi.org/inop/3rdinterop.html

# I'm sorry if you have already receive this mail.
..............................
Hiroshi MIAYTA @ TAHI Project
http://www.tahi.org/