Subject: (ngtrans) call for IETF-53 (Minneapolis) ngtrans agenda items

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:55:05 -0800

NGtrans Folk,

There is a single ngtrans meeting scheduled for IETF-53 in Minneapolis:

TUESDAY, March 19, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
OPS     ngtrans  Next Generation Transition WG

Note that this agenda slot will possibly change, as usual :-)

Please send your request for agenda items to the chairs. As usual, a 
published draft is required for new or active project topics, with priority 
given to those drafts with active open issues under discussion on the 
mailing list.

Also remember the two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates:

February 22nd (this Friday): Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

   All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Friday,
   February 22nd, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time
   will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have
   to be resubmitted.

   As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
   with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
   processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
   Monday, February 25th.

   Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
               the week of February 22nd will NOT be accepted.

March 1st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

Thanks,

Bob