Subject: (ngtrans) draft ngtrans agenda for IETF-53 in Minneapolis

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:26:06 -0800

NGtrans Folk,

Here is the first draft agenda for the Minneapolis ngtrans meeting. Please 
send your agenda requests to the chairs. Priority will be given to active 
projects with open topics for discussion. Time slots will be adjusted as 
necessary.

Currently ngtrans is scheduled for:

   MONDAY, March 18, 2002
   1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
   OPS     ngtrans  Next Generation Transition WG

Note that with so many new projects up for discussion, and our pending new 
charter, the authors will need to make a strong case for approval. Also, 
approval or denial of a project will be taken to the list after the meeting 
with the chairs then making the final call. Less is more, we hope :-)

Thanks,

Bob

===
ISATAP, Fred Templin - 20 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-03.txt>

---
DSTM, Octavio Medina - 10 mins
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-07.txt>

---
pTLA restructuring and policy changes, Fink - 10-15 mins
<from email discussions on 6bone list>

---
APPLICATION-TRANSITION, Shin - 5-10 mins (new project request)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-application-transition-01.txt>

---
DSTM-PORTS, Myung-Ki Shin - 5-10 mins (new project request)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-ngtrans-dstm-ports-00.txt>

---
DSTM-VPN, Laurent Toutain - 5-10 mins (new project request)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richier-dstm-vpn-00.txt>

---
ND-DSTM, Gerard Gastaud - 5-10 mins  (new project request)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bereski-ngtrans-nd-dstm-01.txt

---
mipv6overmipv4, Changwen Liu - 5-10 mins (new project request)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mobileip-mipv6overmipv4-00.txt>

---
CONNECT-IPv6-IGP, Gerard Gastaud - 5-10 mins  (new project request)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ngtrans-connect-ipv6-igp-01.txt>

-end

---

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:05:29 -0800

Bob,

> Bob Fink wrote

Is there a new text about this or are we going to discuss the text you originally posted?

Michel.

---

From: Bob Fink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:24:02 -0800

>Is there a new text about this or are we going to discuss the text you 

No new text. The idea is to get some discussion at the meeting that 
parallels the list discussion so I can decide what we will do.

At this point the basic prefix length change seems very well supported, but 
some of the policy regarding folks renumbering (or should I call it 
re-prefixing) is controversial.

Bob