Subject: (ngtrans) SIIT/NAT-PT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:27:23 -0400

Hello all,

I have a few questions regarding SIIT and NAT-PT. I need to know if there
exist commercially available implementations of SIIT and/or NAT-PT, and who
the vendors are. Also, if such implementations of SIIT do exist, what is
the mechanism used for dynamic address allocation to hosts in place of
static configuration. I'm not aware of any standard mechanisms to
accomplish this dynamic address allocation.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

---------------------------------------------
Vaibhav Kumar
Hughes Network Systems
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD - 20876
Tel: 301-601-7352
Fax: 301-601-2673
----------------------------------------------