Subject: (ngtrans) Final Agenda for Yokohama

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:39:40 -0400

Hi All,

Here is our final agenda for Yokohama.  Let me know if
you see any errors or omissions. 

Hope to see you all in Japan!

Margaret

Next Generation Transition WG (ngtrans) 
Wednesday, July 17 at 0900-1130 
======================================= 

CHAIRS:  Alain Durand <alain.durand@suncom>
           Tony Hain <[email-masked]>
           Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>        

AGENDA: 

Introduction and Agenda Bashing -- Chairs (5 min)

Design Team Problem Statements/Scenarios
         - Overview of Design Team Concept -- Tony Hain (5 min)
         - 3GPP Team -- Jonne Soininen (10 min)
           <draft-soininen-ngtrans-3gpp-cases-00.txt>
         - Unmanaged Networks Team -- Christian Huitema (10 min)
           <draft-ietf-ngtrans-unmanscope-00.txt>
         - ISP Team -- Cleve Mickles (10 min)
           <draft-mickles-ngtrans-isp-cases-00.txt>

Design Team Evaluations & Solutions
         - 3GPP Transition Solutions -- Juha Wiljakka (10 min)
           <draft-wiljakka-3gpp-ipv6-transition-00.txt>
         - Unmanaged Networks Evaluation -- Christian Huitema (10 min)
           <No Draft Available>

Transition Mechanism Applicability
         - Transition Interactions -- Alain Baudot (5 min)
           <draft-ietf-ngtrans-interaction-01.txt>
         - DSTM -- Jim Bound (10 min)
           <draft-ietf-ngtrans-dstm-overview-00.txt>
         - ISATAP -- Fred Templin (10 min)
           <draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap_scenario-00.txt>
         - BGP Tunnels -- Francois Le Faucheur (10 min)
           <draft-lefaucheur-bgp-tunnel-transition-00.txt>
         - NAT64/NAT46 Mechanism -- Alain Durand (10 min)
           <draft-durand-ngtrans-nat64-nat46-00.txt>

NGTrans Charter Discussion
         - Review Proposed Charter Wording -- Chairs (15 min)
         - Discuss On-going Work -- Chairs (15 min)
                 - What should progress, and what should wait
                   for design team output?

Interim Meeting Discussion -- Margaret Wasserman (5 min)