Subject: (ngtrans) v6ops Interim Meeting

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:43:58 -0400

Hi All,

There will be an interim meeting for the v6ops WG (which should
be an actual working group by then) on Wednesday and Thursday, 
September 18th & 19th at Wind River's Sunnyvale, CA office.

More details, including a sign-up form, recommended hotels and
directions to the facility can be found at:

http://home.attbi.com/~margaretw/v6ops-Interim-Sep02.html

Attendance at this event will be limited to 85 people, due to the
size of the available facilities.  So, please sign-up soon if you
would like to attend.

I will keep this site updated as further details of the meeting are
finalized.

Margaret

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:40:17 -0400

Just so that there isn't any confusion...

There will be no interim meeting of the ngtrans WG this fall, as 
the ngtrans working group is shutting down.

Instead, we will hold a v6ops WG interim meeting in September, as
described below.

Thanks,
Margaret