Subject: Virus Alert

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:43:51 +0900

ウイルスチェックソフト InterScan はあなたのメールアドレスで送信された
メールの中に，ウイルスを検出しました。
ウイルス拡散防止のため，至急アンチウイルスソフトにて，駆除してください。

なお，このメールは From欄に記載されたアドレス宛に送信しています。
ウイルスによっては，From欄を詐称するものもありますので，あなた自身は
全く係わりない場合もありますが，ご容赦ください。

InterScan has detected a VIRUS in the mail which has your address
as "From" address.
To prevent the expansion of damage, please clean up viruses using
an anti-virus software, immediately.

We send this alert mail to mail address written at From field.
As some virus may spoof someone else's(your) address
your PC itself may not be necessarily infected with the virus.

Information of the mail sent by you:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date     :11/06/2002 10:43:48
 FileName :README.EXE
 From     :[email-masked]
 To       :[email-masked]
 VirusName:PE_BRID.A
 Action   :quarantined
------------------------------------------------------------------------

For further info on this virus, go to the following URLs:
  English:  http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/
  Japanese: http://www.trendmicro.co.jp/virusinfo/index.asp

(InterScan on Fujitsu Mail Gateway Server)