Subject: ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB51_1036547123_EXCHSVR001_1 w as generated

From: "GroupShield for Exchange (NYEXCHCLSTR)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:45:24 -0500

Action Taken:
The message was quarantined and replaced with a text informing the recipient
of the action taken.

To:
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

From:
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Sent:
745476608,29525302

Subject:
samsung

Attachment Details:-

Attachment Name: N/A
File: Infected.msg
Infected? Yes
Repaired? No
Blocked? No
Deleted? No
Virus Name: Exploit-MIME.gen.b

	Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.