Subject: Testing new mailing list setup

From: rra at stanford.edu (Russ Allbery)
Date: Sat Aug 28 13:35:09 2004

If you receive this, you've been subscribed to the new mailing list for
the NNTP working group.  You should have also received a separate message
with the Mailman details and an explanation of the move.

It looks like the academ.org list has been out of commission for most of
the month.  Some of the old traffic got through last night, but it looks
like it has stopped again.  If anyone sent messages since the beginning of
this month, you may have to resend them.

The new list archives will be at:

    <http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/ietf-nntp/>

but will contain only the new messages; the academ.org site should be used
for reference to the older mailing list messages.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

---

From: clive at demon.net (Clive D.W. Feather)
Date: Mon Aug 30 09:42:31 2004

> with the Mailman details and an explanation of the move.

The old list put "[NNTP]" in the Subject line. Can the new one be made to
do so as well?

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: rra at stanford.edu (Russ Allbery)
Date: Mon Aug 30 11:41:57 2004

>> the NNTP working group.  You should have also received a separate
>> message with the Mailman details and an explanation of the move.

> The old list put "[NNTP]" in the Subject line. Can the new one be made
> to do so as well?

Done.

---

From: clive at demon.net (Clive D.W. Feather)
Date: Mon Aug 30 12:53:52 2004

>> The old list put "[NNTP]" in the Subject line. Can the new one be made

Thanks very much.