Subject: [NNTP] Case sensitivity

From: clive at demon.net (Clive D.W. Feather)
Date: Mon Aug 30 13:11:50 2004

Incidentally, why *does* LIST EXTENSIONS require uppercase for the initial
word? Do we want to alter this, or is it too risky at this late date?

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: rra at stanford.edu (Russ Allbery)
Date: Mon Aug 30 15:07:00 2004

Clive D W Feather <[email-masked]> writes:

> Incidentally, why *does* LIST EXTENSIONS require uppercase for the
> initial word? Do we want to alter this, or is it too risky at this late
> date?

I have no idea... I don't remember the history of this.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>