Subject: [NNTP] NNTP TLS draft status?

From: rra at stanford.edu (Russ Allbery)
Date: Wed Sep 8 14:07:32 2004

I think we're ready to go forward with all of our documents except for the
TLS draft.  Jeff, what's the current status of it?  I think there were
pending changes from the discussion of the previous draft, and we need to
hammer it out one more time in the working group before sending it to last
call.  Can we get an update?

Thanks!

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

---

From: ken at oceana.com (Ken Murchison)
Date: Sun Sep 12 07:11:57 2004

> call.  Can we get an update?

I just submitted draft -02.  It might be posted tomorrow.  Tuesday at 
the latest.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp