Subject: [NNTP] Status?

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:40:17 -0500

Where do we stand?  The list has been dead for two weeks.  The extension 
drafts are blocking on a new base revision.  Have all issues in the base 
draft been resolved, and just need the corresponding updates in the text?

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:21:34 -0800

> draft been resolved, and just need the corresponding updates in the text?

I think Clive wanted to write more but hadn't had a chance?  Or maybe
I've missed something.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:39:32 +0000

> I think Clive wanted to write more but hadn't had a chance?  Or maybe

Sorry, work priorities and a requirement to use up Annual Leave by the end
of the year have got in the way. I'll try to do something this week.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |