Subject: [NNTP] Status

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:36:12 +0000

The "when is MODE READER legal and when is MODE-READER advertised" thread
is still going on, and I'm sure there will be wording changes from my
current master copy when we resolve it.

Apart from that, I think all the core document issues have been resolved,
though I'll see if there's any comeback from my messages this morning.

Once that's done, I'll be in a position to send the draft to the I-D
editors and, I presume (Russ?) to re-enter Last Call.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:28:28 -0800

Clive D W Feather <[email-masked]> writes:

> The "when is MODE READER legal and when is MODE-READER advertised"
> thread is still going on, and I'm sure there will be wording changes
> from my current master copy when we resolve it.

> Apart from that, I think all the core document issues have been
> resolved, though I'll see if there's any comeback from my messages this
> morning.

> editors and, I presume (Russ?) to re-enter Last Call.

That sounds right to me.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>