Subject: [NNTP] Shepherding documents submitted

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:16:52 -0700

I have submitted the WG chair shepherding documents to our AD for all four
drafts.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:06:06 +0100

> I have submitted the WG chair shepherding documents to our AD for all four

Are they available anywhere?

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 07:28:53 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Clive D.W. Feather [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 4:06 AM
> To: Russ Allbery
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [NNTP] Shepherding documents submitted
> 
> Russ Allbery said:

In my mailbox. ;-)

Russ, it's OK to forward copies to the list for archival purposes if you
wish.  I now have to review the documents before starting the IETF last call
process.  I will try to make things happen this week, and I will send my
review comments to the list.

-Scott-