Subject: Re: [NNTP] Examples formatting

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:58:23 +0100

Jeffrey M. Vinocur said:
>> Quick query. Which format do people think looks better of these two?
> Spaced.

3 out of 3. Absent any violent objections in the near future, I'll stick
with that.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: Matthias Andree <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 18:14:11 +0200

> Quick query. Which format do people think looks better of these two?

Spaced. It's also what typography suggests WRT such insertions, use
a blank line on either side.

-- 
Matthias Andree