Subject: [NNTP] draft-ietf-nntpext-base-27

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:52:01 -0400

Just in case the base doc gets spun again, the title for the NNTP-STREAM 
reference is incorrect (cut-n-paste error), and the NNTP-AUTH, NNTP-TLS 
and NNTP-STREAM file revisions are all out of date.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:55:36 +0100

> and NNTP-STREAM file revisions are all out of date.

Noted (belatedly). Thanks.

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |