Subject: [NNTP] Fwd: IESG Evaluation of nntpext Documents

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:51:54 -0700

FYI.

Let's try as hard as possible to make the 14th of July deadline for all of
the extension drafts (this shouldn't be a problem, I think).

Almost there!

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Russ Allbery'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IESG Evaluation of nntpext Documents
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:24:17 -0400

FYI, Russ,

With the deadline for agenda items for the 23 June IESG telechat having
passed yesterday, it will be about a month before I'll be able to schedule
the streaming, authinfo, and TLS documents for IESG evaluation.  I see that
the authinfo doc was recently updated, but it's tied to the TLS doc for
evaluation purposes.  Both need to be updated to move them forward.

I will be on vacation when the 7 July telechat takes place so I can't
schedule documents for that session.  The next evaluation opportunity after
the 7th will be 21 July.  The deadline for getting documents on the agenda
for that meeting is Thursday 14 July.  That means that the documents have to
be updated and available in the archives before the 14th.

Feel free to pass this on to the working group.

-Scott-