Subject: [NNTP] AUTHINFO & STARTTLS updates

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:52:21 -0400

Should I go ahead and submit these docs with the updated text that I 
posted a few days ago?  The silence has been deafening, and I don't know 
if this means that nobody read the posts, they don't have any problem 
with the changes, or they just don't care.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---

From: "Clive D.W. Feather" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:53:30 +0100

> with the changes, or they just don't care.

I've read them and not had any issues (or if I did, I've already posted).

-- 
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[email-masked]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[email-masked]>  | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Mobile: +44 7973 377646
Thus plc            |                            |

---

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:03:32 -0700

> with the changes, or they just don't care.

Sorry, I've been swamped.

The only worry that I had is that I wasn't sure if the AUTHINFO wording
about using stringprep was strong enough, and I was planning on checking
with Ted and Sam to see what they thought, but hadn't had a chance to
write that message.

I should be able to do that later today, unless you want to beat me to it.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>