Subject: Government funding available

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:03:15 +0500

Press Release
[email-masked]

The  American Grants and Loans Directory is now available. This 
publication contains more than 1500 financial programs, subsidies, 
scholarships, grants and loans offered by the US federal government. 

It also includes over 700 financing programs available by foundations 
across the United States.

Businesses, individuals, municipalities, government departments,
institutions, foundations, and associations will find a wealth of
information that could help them start a business, improve existent
activities, set up a business plan, finance personal projects, studies 
and research, or obtain assistance from experts in various fields of 
interest.

The Canadian Subsidy Directory is also available for Canada.

CD version: $69.95
Printed version: $149.95

To order please call: 819-322-PLEE (7533)

If you do not wish to receive communication from us 
in the future please write "agl" in the subject line to: [email-masked]

Canada Books
833 Boise de la Riviere
Prevost, Qc
Canada
J0R 1B0