Subject: [NNTP] New draft for LIST additions (-02)

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:37:14 +0100

Hi,

Thanks to all your remarks, I have just posted an update to the draft
for LIST additions:

    This document defines a set of enhancements to the Network News
    Transfer Protocol (NNTP) that allows a client to request extended
    information from NNTP servers regarding server status, policy, and
    other aspects of local configuration.  These enhancements are made as
    new keywords to the existing LIST capability described in RFC 3977.

    This memo updates and formalizes the LIST DISTRIBUTIONS and LIST
    SUBSCRIPTIONS commands defined in RFC 2980.  It also adds the LIST
    COUNTS, LIST MODERATORS and LIST MOTD commands, and specifies
    additional values returned by the existing LIST ACTIVE command for
    the status of a newsgroup.

Text version:
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-02.txt

HTML version:
    http://iulius.dinauz.org/draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-02.html

Changes from the previous version are explained in appendix A.

Comments are welcome!

-- 
Julien ÉLIE

« Rubor, tumor, dolor, calor et functio laesa. »