Subject: Gross Tea Makes You Poop Instantly?

From: "Gross Tea Makes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:58:32 -0700

Hi, 

If you are fighting digestion issues on a daily basis (diarrhea, constipation or both) - you need to know this.
http://www.ultrasyl.bar/7524-110-3671-135144207/ietfarch-nntpext-archive/tindex13.html
Scientists have discovered a strange tea recipe that can fix your digestion process for good no matter the cause of it…

Or for how long you’ve been struggling with it, neither how bad it had gotten, scientists say.

One doctor even found this tea COMPLETELY eliminates the root cause of your digestive issue.

And another study by doctors in the Philippines found more powerful and safer than any medication, diet or unpleasant enemas.

Imagine being finally able to poop without pain or being worried about the shameful accidents. 
http://www.ultrasyl.bar/7524-110-3671-135144207/ietfarch-nntpext-archive/tindex14.html
As unbelievable as it sounds…

Anyone can make this poop-aid tea at home with a few quick ingredients.

Find out how right here:

Gross Tea Fixes Your Digestion Instantly?

To your health,

P.S. Amanda B., a 47-years-old in Connecticut just wrote in to share her experience with this homemade tea: “It’s been 4 years already since I tried this and still no sign of constipation ever since”

were merged for the 1870 census. City of Los Angeles (then consisting solely of its four-league Spanish land grant) Los Angeles Township (consisted of areas surrounding the City of Los Angeles, including the San Fernando Valley and present-day West Los Angeles and East Los Angeles. Most of this area has now been annexed to the city of Los Angeles.) Los Nietos (consisted of areas south of the Whittier Narrows and Puente Hills south to present-day Long Beach, centered on the early settlement at Los Nietos. Some of this area is now in Orange County.) San Jose (consisted of the eastern portions of the county drained by San Jose Creek, including what is now the cities of Pomona, Claremont and Walnut) San Gabriel (consisted of the western San Gabriel Valley and foothill communities, including present-day Alhambra and Pasadena. Centered on the Mission San Gabriel) Santa Ana (consisted of what is now northern and central Orange County, including what is now Fullerton, Huntington Beach and Ci
 ty of Orange. Centered on Santa Ana).