Subject: [nsc] draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-01

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:23:48 +0200

Dear all,

A new version integrating the comments we received is available online.

Suggestions, contributions, questions are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : vendredi 28 juin 2013 14:11
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiated Network-Located Function Chaining Framework
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Ron Parker
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   IP networks rely more and more on the combination of advanced
   functions (besides the basic routing and forwarding functions).  This
   document defines a solution to enforce Network-Located Function
   Chaining (NLFC) with minimum requirements on the underlying network.

   The proposed solution allows for Differentiated Forwarding
   (DiffForward): packets are classified at the entry point of an NLFC-
   enabled network, and are then forwarded on a per NLFC map basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt