Subject: [nsc] TR : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:41:37 +0200

Dear all,

We submitted this new requirements draft.
Comments and contributions are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Med

________________________________________
De : [email-masked] [[email-masked]] de la part de [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 16 août 2013 08:40
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Network Function Chaining
        Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Ron Parker
        Filename        : draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2013-08-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies the requirements for the Network Function
   Chaining.  This effort is a companion document to the Network
   Chaining Framework defined in
   [I-D.boucadair-network-function-chaining].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt