Subject: [nsc] Next steps towards becoming a WG :-)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:45:43 +0100

Hi,

Now that the BoF is approved to happen in Vancouver, a datatracker page exists.

You can see it at http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sfc/

Note that no documents show up because I inconveniently imposed a change in the
group name. If you repost your I-D as draft-yourname-sfc-foo they will show on
the web page. If you do that, don't forget to send the Secretariat a message
saying draft-yourname-nsc-foo is replaced by draft-yourname-sfc-foo so that they
tie up the loose ends.

If you click on the "Charter" tab, you'll see the straw man for the charter
text.
I know you are discussing this in detail and Jim and Thomas will bring me any
requested change arising from rough consensus.

We'll leave the mailing list name at [email-masked] until a WG is actually formed
and then cut over to [email-masked]

And (just in case anyone gets too excited) none of this actually represents a
commitment that a working group will be formed. It is a work in progress.

Adrian