Subject: [Nsis-imp] [Fwd: [NSIS] Ping Tool implementation and Ethereal GIMPS dissector]

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:49:12 +0200

fyi - if you haven't subscribed to nsis list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NSIS] Ping Tool implementation and Ethereal GIMPS dissector
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:35:10 +0200
From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: Dieter Hogrefe <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

Following the discussions at interim meeting, we've finally made version
0.1 of our following software tools to be publically available:
- the Ping Tool for GIMPS diagnostics and testing (see
draft-juchem-nsis-ping-tool-01), and
- the ethereal GIMPS dissector.

Anybody interested in those tools can find them in:
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/release/ping/
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/release/ndiss/
respectively.

Your feedbacks, suggestions and comments are very appreciated.

Best regards,
Xiaoming Fu

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp