Subject: [Nsis-imp] NSIS interop meeting

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:33:39 +0100

Hi all,

As discussed in the IETF meeting (and interop meeting) the University of 
Coimbra - Portugal (http://www.dei.uc.pt) is glad to host a new NSIS 
interoperability meeting.

We propose 24 and 25 of October for this meeting.

 From the information I have there is interest to continue with the 
interop test of GIST (draft version 7), QoS-NSLP and if possible NAT/FW 
NSLP. Should we include more NSLPs in the list?

If you want to participate in this interop meeting please send me an 
email indicating which application you want to interop so we are able to 
create a list of possible interoperability tests.

Best regards,
Luís Cordeiro

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp