Subject: [Nsis-imp] NSIS interop meeting

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:10:29 +0100

Hi all,

Up to now only two teams have shown their interest in participating in
the interop meeting in Coimbra.

In order to continue with the NSIS interop meeting arrangements, all
teams that want to participate with their implementations must contact
me as soon as possible (by the end of this week).

I remember the meeting is scheduled to 24 and 25 of October.

If you want to participate in this interop meeting please send me an
email indicating which application you want to interop so we are able
to create a list of possible interoperability tests.

Best regards,

Luís Cordeiro

http://www.dei.uc.pt

University of Coimbra

Portugal

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp