Subject: [Nsis-imp] NSIS Interoperability Meeting

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:08:22 +0100

Hi all,

As discussed in the last IETF meeting, I would like to propose a NSIS
Interoperability Event in Coimbra, Portugal. I propose the following two
days: 12 and 13 of October. If you think more time is needed please inform
me.

Please provide me your availability until 12 of September so we can have
time to arrange everything.

BR,

Luís Cordeiro

_______________________________________________
NSIS-imp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis-imp

---

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:49:29 +0200

Hi Luis,

> days: 12 and 13 of October. If you think more time is needed please inform

That could work for us.

> time to arrange everything.

I'll try to do so.

Best regards,
 Roland