Subject: [Nsis-imp] nsis-0.6.0 compilation error

From: Zerrouki Noureddine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:28:46 +0100

Hi
I am trying to implement nsis-0.6.0 to do NAT/Firewall traversal tests, but
i had some errors when compiling with make command :

root@debian:/home/zerrouki/Bureau/nsis-0.6.0# make
.....
.....
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:110: error: ‘malloc’ was not declared in this scope
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:111: warning: ‘int inet6_option_init(void*,
cmsghdr**, int)’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:488)
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:111: warning: ‘int inet6_option_init(void*,
cmsghdr**, int)’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:488)
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:112: warning: ‘int inet6_option_append(cmsghdr*,
const uint8_t*, int, int)’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:490)
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:112: warning: ‘int inet6_option_append(cmsghdr*,
const uint8_t*, int, int)’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:490)
socket/UDPSocket.cpp:127: warning: deprecated conversion from string
constant to ‘char*’
make[2]: *** [UDPSocket.o] Erreur 1
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /home/zerrouki/Bureau/nsis-0.5.0/library »
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/zerrouki/Bureau/nsis-0.5.0 »
make: *** [all] Erreur 2
root@debian:/home/zerrouki/Bureau/nsis-0.6.0#

After that i have dowloaded gcc4.1 and gcc4.1-base and installed them
because mine is : gcc 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8).

but when i recompiled with make, i have got the same errors. even with
nsis-0.5.0
 or nsis-0.4.0 .
Could you help me. please!
My os is Debian 6.0.5 squeeze

regards,
zerrouki