Subject: [NSIS] IETF 52 in Salt Lake City

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:18:07 +0200

Hi all,

This is not a formal announcement, but just a heads-up for those of you
attending the SLC meeting.

I've made a request for a two-and-a-half hour slot in Salt Lake City.  Under
instruction from our area directors, it is strongly encouraged to discuss
open issues at the meeting.  This means that formal presentations of
Internet Drafts are discouraged.  Rather, open issues should be discussed.
What that means is that anyone wishing to discuss their draft at SLC should
first discuss the document here on the NSIS list.  Then, open issues and
suggestions on the way forward can be discussed at the meeting.

Please note: it is too early to be discussing solutions.  Personal drafts
aimed at the first two deliverables:

	Jan 01	Initial ID on Signaling Requirements.
	Feb  01	Initial ID on Analysis of existing signaling protocols.

would be appropriate to discuss.

More information will be provided.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis