Subject: RE: [NSIS] Proposed NSIS charter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:13:04 +0200

Hi Scott,

> a good point - that ID should be considered (that is why we wrote it)

I suggest that everyone read the draft and comment on it 
(including myself).

It can be found here:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:14:11 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

	I just remembered that the deadline for initial versions of IDs is
in two weeks. The WG charter suggests an initial version of the signalling
requirements to be ready in December, but would that before of after Salt
Lake City? It might be a good idea to have it as a basis for the NSIS
meeting in SLC, so it must be submitted in two weeks.

	As NSIS is not yet a WG, I suggest to create the first version of
the requirements as an individual ID. I could take as basis

	- the NSIS BOF report (draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt),
	- the MIP QoS document (draft-chaskar-mobileip-qos-01.txt), and
	- issues raised on the mailing list.

	Would that sound ok? John, Scott, any comments?

	Regards,

	Jukka

--

Jukka MJ Manner                  Voice:  +358+(0)9+191 44210
Research Scientist               Fax:    +358+(0)9+191 44441
Department of Computer Science   Mobile: +359+(0)50+320 3018
University of Helsinki           E-mail: [email-masked]
P.O. Box 26, FIN-00014           WWW:    www.cs.Helsinki.Fi/u/jmanner/
UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI, Finland  Office: B433
                       "Believe in Angels"

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:14:11 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

	Regards,

	Jukka

--