Subject: [NSIS] Preliminary Agenda for IETF 52

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:23:33 +0200

Hi all,

Here is the proposed agenda for the NSIS meeting in Salt Lake City.
* denotes that the author has submitted the draft, but it has not
been announced yet.

best regards,
John

Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS)

Thursday, December 13 at 1300-1500
===================================

CHAIR:	John Loughney <[email-masked]>

Description:

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing							5 minutes
Charter Discussion						10 minutes

"Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP"		10 minutes
	draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.txt

* "draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt" 			5 minutes

"QoS Signalling Requirements for Wireless Networks" 	10 minutes
	draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirements-00.txt 	

"Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions" 			10 minutes
	draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt 		

"Application of Integrated Services on Wireless Accesses" 
	draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt      5 minutes

* "Requirements for QoS Signaling"				1O minutes
	draft-greis-qossig-req-00.txt

"Analysis of the RSVP Protocol"				10 minutes
	draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt

* "A Network Architecture for Simplified Signaling Protocol"
	draft-pan-signal-req-00.txt				10 minutes

Discussion								25
minutes
Wrap-up								10 minutes

Documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirem
ents-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.t
xt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis