Subject: [NSIS] NSIS WG Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:04:24 +0200

Hi all,

Here is the updated agenda for the Salt Lake City meeting.  I ask that all
presenters keep it short, introduction & overview material will not needed -
as everyone is expected to have read the drafts before the meeting.  If you
feel that your draft needs an introduction or overview, please do it on this
list.

Additionally, as we have quite a number of drafts as input to this meeting,
I will be quite rigorous in keeping time - so make sure your presentation
will fit to the time allotted.  There are a number of drafts, I know - so
the fairest thing to do is give everyone some time to discuss their work.
The most important things to present will be the applicability of the work
to NSIS and next steps needed.

best regards,
John

Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS)

Thursday, December 13 at 1300-1500
===================================

CHAIR:	John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Area:   	Transport

Mailing List: 
General Discussion: [email-masked] 
To Subscribe: [email-masked] 
In Body: subscribe 
Archive: www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/nsis/current/maillist.html

AGENDA (as of 30 November 2001):
================================

Agenda Bashing						5 minutes

Charter Discussion					10 minutes

Requirements & Issues
=====================

Requirements of a QoS Solution for Mobile IP 		10 minutes
	draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.txt

QoS Signaling Protocol Requirements for Wired Networking
	draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt 		5 minutes

QoS Signalling Requirements for Wireless Networks 	10 minutes
	draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirements-00.txt 	

Requirements for QoS Signaling
	draft-greis-qos-signaling-requirements-00.txt 	10 minutes

Anaylsis of Solutions
=====================
Analysis of Existing QoS Solutions 			5 minutes
	draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt 		

Application of Integrated Services on Wireless Accesses
	draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt      5 minutes

Analysis of the RSVP Protocol				5 minutes
	draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt

Architecture
============
Fundamental Questions Regarding End-to-End QoS
	draft-bergsten-e2eqos-questions-00.txt		10 minutes

A Network Architecture for Simplified Signaling Protocol
	draft-pan-signal-req-00.txt			10 minutes

Features of IPv6 Signaling 				5 minutes
	draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-00.txt

Discussion						20 minutes

Wrap-up & Wrapup					10 minutes

Documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-01.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-demeer-nsis-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greis-rsvp-analysis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greis-qos-signaling-requirements-0
0.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-nsis-wireless-requirem
ents-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nsis-wiredreqs-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-choi-ipv6-signaling-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bergsten-e2eqos-questions-00.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis