Subject: RE: [NSIS] Initial ID on Signalling Requirements

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:08:18 +0100

Hi Jukka

I think that at least two more requirements drafts should be included 
in this discussion, i.e.,:
"Resource Reservation Issues in Cellular Radio Access Networks"
located at:
               
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westberg-rmd-cellular-issues-00.txt

and

"Application of Integrated Services on Wireless Accesses"
located at:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt

best regards,
Georgios

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Manner [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: donderdag 1 november 2001 15:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] Initial ID on Signalling Requirements

	Hi,

	I just remembered that the deadline for initial versions of IDs is
in two weeks. The WG charter suggests an initial version of the signalling
requirements to be ready in December, but would that before of after Salt
Lake City? It might be a good idea to have it as a basis for the NSIS
meeting in SLC, so it must be submitted in two weeks.

	As NSIS is not yet a WG, I suggest to create the first version of
the requirements as an individual ID. I could take as basis

	- the NSIS BOF report (draft-bradner-nsis-bof-00.txt),
	- the MIP QoS document (draft-chaskar-mobileip-qos-01.txt), and
	- issues raised on the mailing list.

	Would that sound ok? John, Scott, any comments?

	Regards,

	Jukka

--

Jukka MJ Manner                  Voice:  +358+(0)9+191 44210
Research Scientist               Fax:    +358+(0)9+191 44441
Department of Computer Science   Mobile: +359+(0)50+320 3018
University of Helsinki           E-mail: [email-masked]
P.O. Box 26, FIN-00014           WWW:    www.cs.Helsinki.Fi/u/jmanner/
UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI, Finland  Office: B433
                       "Believe in Angels"

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:00:23 +0200 (EET)

Agree. I've actually read those when they appeared, didn't
remember them, though.

	Jukka