Subject: [NSIS] Important notice to all presenters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:28:50 +0200

To all the presenters,

The Transport Area has very strict rules regarding IETF meetings.
Internet Drafts are not to be presented.  It is assumed that all
interested parties have read the draft & commented on the draft
via the WG mail reflector.

A few slides for discussion of open or controversion issues is 
allowed.  Slides with tables detailing pros & cons are allowed.
A Slide with figures needed to explain the issue is allowed.

What this means, in terms of NSIS, is that all presentations
should focus on open issues yet to be resolved in the 
draft, discussion of the applicability of the draft for 
items in our charter, and next steps.

best regards,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis