Subject: RE: [NSIS] Charter of nsis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:27:59 +0200

Hi Steven,

> RSVP is just the signalling.  Please take the time to read RFC 2205
> (and associated documents) if there is any confusion.  Perhaps, a 
> reading list (in priority order) about RSVP and Integrated Services 
> would be useful.

Thanks for the reading list.  I would agree with your (unwritten)
statement that RSVP is quite often equated with Intserv.  I still
think that for NSIS, a simplification of the RSVP signaling and
signaling model would be a good goal.

best regards,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:56:04 -0600

Hello all,
  Can we also add the following I-D:

> draft-ietf-issll-ds-map-01.txt Integrated Service Mappings for 
> Differentiated Services Networks

to the reading list?

>signaling model would be a good goal.
Regards,

-- 
Behcet