Subject: [NSIS] Next Steps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:55:59 +0200

Hi all,

I'm currently on an extended Christmas vacation, I will return next
week.
For the next steps, I think some discussion on requirement would be
good.  
My feeling is that we should be very strict on what is a requirement.
Anything that is not absolutely necessary is not a requirement.  We
should
look at the individual drafts that have been submitted & strip out
all the requirements that are 'nice to have, but ...' type things.

When I get back to work, I will try to arrange some conference call
times
so that we can get to work in creating a working group document.

However, feel free to discuss the requirements already.

best regards,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis