Subject: [NSIS] comments Issue (60) included in draft-ietf-nsis-req-01.txt

From: "Georgios Karagiannis (ELN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:55:30 +0200

Hi Marcus

Please receive my comments on Issue (60) included in the 
NSIS WG draft: draft-ietf-nsis-req-01.txt

Comment on Issue (60):
----------------

>   60) (OPEN) add req 5.4.3. from draft-partain-...-00 "Allow efficient
>   QoS re-establishment after handover"
>   "Handover is an essential function in wireless networks. After
>   handover, QoS may need to be completely or partially re-established
>   due to route changes. The re-establishment may be requested by the
>   mobile node itself or triggered by the access point that the mobile
>   node is attached to.  In the first case, the QoS signalling should
>   allow efficient QoS re-establishment after handover.  Re-
>   establishment of QoS after handover should be as quick as possible
>   so that the mobile node does not experience service interruption or
>   QoS degradation. The re-establishment should be localized, and not
>   require end-to-end signalling, if possible."

>   most likely it is already cover, please check again, whether there
>   is something missing

[GK] Sorry, Marcus but I could not find this requirement in the 01 version
[GK] of the NSIS WG draft.
--------------

Best regards,
Georgios

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis