Subject: [NSIS] Updated NSIS Agenda, version 3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:13:54 +0200

Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS)

MONDAY, March 17, 2003
0900-1130 Morning Session
=========================

	Agenda bashing - chair - 5 minutes

	Interim Meeting review - chair - 15 minutes

	* RSVP discussion / Problems to solve - invited speakers - 60 minutes
	TBA

	NSIS Analysis doc - Jukka Manner - 15 minutes
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-signalling-analysis-01.txt

TUESDAY, March 18, 2003
1300-1400 Afternoon Session I
=============================

	Agenda bashing - chair - 5 minutes

	NSIS Requirements doc - Marcus Brunner - 15 minutes
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-req-07.txt

	NSIS Framework document - Robert Hancock - 20 minutes
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-fw-02.txt

	RSVP Security Properties - Hannes Tschofenig - 10 minutes
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-01.txt

	NSIS Security Threats - Hannes Tschofenig - 10 minutes
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-01.txt

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis