Subject: [NSIS] Draft Update: "NSIS AAA"

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:27:42 +0100

Hi all, 

we have updated the "NSIS Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
Issues" draft:

Abstract 

This document describes the implications of authentication,
authorization and accounting for an NSIS QoS signaling protocol. We try
to show that authorization and charging are very important for the
internal machinery of a signaling protocol and for the security and
trust model behind it. This document only addresses charging aspects for
unicast data traffic.
    
URL:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-aaa-issues-01.pdf
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-aaa-issues-01.ps
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-nsis-aaa-issues-01.txt

Changes:

- Comments incorporated
- Terminology clean-up, some typos and spelling errors fixed

Best Regards,
Hannes Tschofenig
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis