Subject: [NSIS] Draft Update: "RSVP Security Properties"

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:27:16 +0100

Hi all, 

i have updated the "RSVP Security Properties" draft. 
  
Abstract 

  As the work of the NSIS working group has begun there are also 
  concerns about security and its implication for the design of a 
  signaling protocol. In order to understand the security properties 
  and available options of RSVP a number of documents have to be read. 
  This document tries to summarize the security properties of RSVP and 
  to view them from a different point of view. This work in NSIS is 
  part of the overall process of analyzing other signaling protocols 
  and to learn from their design considerations. This document should 
  also provide a starting point for security discussions. 
    
URL:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rsvp-sec-properties-01.txt

Changes: 

- Added some additional security issues (IPsec handling, discovery, etc.)
- Draft will be shortened in the near future - i try hard :-)

Best Regards,
Hannes Tschofenig
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis