Subject: [NSIS] Next Steps in NSIS Mobility Discussions

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:01:09 +0200 (EET)

Hi all here in Minneapolis,

I would suggest that people interested in discussing issues and
dependencies related to mobility/routing/multihoming management with NSIS
could gather after the reception at 7PM at the Registration desk. We could
try to see what we all have in common and what would be the next steps in
getting the NSIS protocols ready to do mobility in the "right" way.

Initially, we could try to continue e.g. on with breakfast meeting on
Tuesday?

Regards,
Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Sung-Hyuck Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:49:25 -0600

Hi Jukka,

Sounds like good idea.

Regards,

Sung-Hyuck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jukka wrote:

Regards,
Jukka