Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-lee-nsis-mobility-nslp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:06:41 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobility Functions in the QoS-NSLP
	Author(s)	: S. Lee
	Filename	: draft-lee-nsis-mobility-nslp-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-11-18
	
The NSIS working group is standardizing a signaling protocol suite
with QoS signaling as the first use case. The overall signaling
protocol suite is decomposed into a generic lower layer with separate
upper layers for signaling applications. The upper layer protocol,
called NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP), has an end-to-end scope
and contains application specific functionality. One of the important
features of an NSLP is mobility support. This document identifies
desired mobility functions in an NSLP for QoS signaling (QoS-NSLP) in
the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-nsis-mobility-nslp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lee-nsis-mobility-nslp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-nsis-mobility-nslp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.