Subject: [NSIS] review slides

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 05:40:41 +0100

hi all,

i have placed the slides on the nsis document review of alex and james at:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/nsis/IETF59/nsis-zinin-ietf59.ppt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/nsis/IETF59/NSISMobility-James-Kempf.ppt

additionally, i have copied the following draft
"
            IP Mobility and the CDMA Radio Access Network:
                Applicability Statement for Soft Handoff
"
mentioned by james during the nsis meeting to:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/nsis/IETF59/draft-kempf-cdma-appl-02.txt

ciao
hannes

_________________________________________________________________
E-Mails sind Ihnen nicht schnell genug? http://www.msn.de/messenger MSN 
Messenger - Kommunikation in Echtzeit

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis