Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS Meeting Minutes

From: "Hancock, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:20:15 -0000

hi,

one point i don't follow:

> Fred: People asked us to route data traffic different than data. 

i remember Fred saying something on this topic, but I can't
remember what it was (and i'm sure it wasn't this!) clues?

r.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Andrew McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:08:15 +0000

> remember what it was (and i'm sure it wasn't this!) clues?

I think it was something like: "People ask us to route voice traffic
differently to other data".

i.e. some people want voice to go over a different network (or, at
least, via a different route) to other data, so the D-mode signalling
needs to look enough like "voice" (rather than "other data") so it goes
the right way.

Andrew