Subject: [NSIS] security threats for nsis

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:57:18 +0100

hi all, 

we (dirk and myself) have compiled a new version of the threats draft. you
can find a pre-04 version at: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-04pre.txt

i have also created a html 03/04-diff version of the draft which can be
found at:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-threats-04-from-3.diff.html
due to some formating problems (too long lines) in version 03 you see a
large number of modifications although they really aren't. 

we would like to thank richard graveman for his detailed review and michael
richardson for his recently posted comments. we have incorporated some of
them while others are left for further discussion. 

if you have some comments please let us know (before monday).

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis