Subject: [NSIS] GIMPS Java implementation

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:38:58 +0100

Hi all,

You can find  the GIMPS version 6 Java implementation of the University
of Coimbra in
http://nsis.dei.uc.pt/.

This implementation needs a Linux platform with Java 1.4.2 to work
correctly.

Even though not all functionalities of the GIMPS draft are implemented,
the D-Mode and C-Mode handshake and association reuse are working
properly.

You can also find a GIMPSPing Java implementation based on the
GIMPSPing tool defined and implemented in C++ by University of
Göettingen (http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/).

Soon we will release a more stable version of the two tools.

Best regards,

Luís Cordeiro

Informatics Engineering Department

University of Coimbra

Portugal

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis