Subject: [NSIS] Y.1541-QOSM -- Link to Recommendation Y.1541

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 03:37:02 -0500

All,

ICW NSIS work on the Y.1541-QOSM
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-nsis-y1541-qosm-00.txt,
Allison requested that Recommendation Y.1541 be made (easily) available
as a liaison from ITU-T to IETF.  This is underway and I'll notify the
list when available.

In the meantime, Al Morton has kindly posted a pre-submission copy of
the revised Y.1541 at
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/IDcheck/y1541_Rev_04.doc.

Thanks,
Jerry

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Roy, Radhika \(AEAD\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:30:36 -0400

Hi, all:
 
I like to appreciate Allison to take a step for accessing the non-IETF standard documents by the IETF members. It is extremely important for all of us should the standard bodies/fora need work cooperatively with the IETF.
 
Best regards,
Radhika

________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS
Sent: Thu 8/4/2005 4:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS; Morton, Alfred C,JR (Al), ALABS; [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] Y.1541-QOSM -- Link to Recommendation Y.1541

All,

Thanks,
Jerry