Subject: RE: [NSIS] FW: nsis meeting minutes

From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:51:29 -0500

Hi, John and all:
 
Minutes show no comments on the following draft: Y.1541-QOSM I-D - Jerry Ash
- 5 min
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-00.txt
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"no comments"
 
However, we have comments on this as follows:

1.	

	This draft is INCOMPLETE with respect to extensions of QOSM
parameters for using Y.1541. For example, some extensions of QOSM parameters
for Y.1541 have been done in the QOSM draft and some extensions of QOSM
parameters have been done in this (Y.1541-QOSM I-D) draft. Why is it so?
2.	

	It is inconsistent that the generalized QOSM draft contains some
INCOMPLETE extensions for Y.1541-specific draft. Why is it so?
3.	

	Why does this draft (Y.1541-QOSM I-D) not contain all
Y.1541-specific extensions of QOSM parameters and make it complete per item
1? Is there any reason for not doing so?

Best regards,

Radhika

  _____  

From: [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]
Sent: Fri 12/9/2005 1:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] FW: nsis meeting minutes

Hi all,

Minutes are attached, send comments & corrections.

John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:16:19 +0200

Radhika,

>http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-00.txt

At least I don't remember making any comments to this draft at the
meeting.

John