Subject: [NSIS] New diff of QoS NSLP

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:24:15 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,
 
I've made a new diff of the QoS NSLP. It is available from:
 
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/diff-qosnslp-08-09.html

(Note: htmlwdiff gets mixed up around section 5.1.3.7...)
 
This version includes fixes due to comments from Roland and Markus Ott,
Xiaoming, Jerry, Georgios, Andrew, and Bernd Schloer.

The most notable changes include allowing multiple BOUND_SESSION_ID
objects in a message, and fixes&clarfications to the INFO_SPEC object.
I've added new stuff into the INFO_SPEC specification, as it was missing
the description of how a QNE can include additional information into the
INFO_SPEC, eg., tell which object was erroneous (this was copied from 
GIST and modified to fit the QoS NSLP).

I've also tried to clarify which objects are mandatory, and which optional
in certain cases.

I'll be having my Christmas holidays from now on, which includes no email
access. :)

I'll check my emails next week. If you have questions, hopefully someone 
else answers, yet, if you have suggestions for clarfications, please 
provide the new text, too. Thanks.

If there are no complex and difficult comments, we'll try to go for WGLC 
right after new year.

Cheers and have relaxing holidays,
Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:47:51 +0100

Dear all

I wish to you and to your families 
 very nice Christmas holidays and a 

Happy New Year!

Best Regards,
Georgios