Subject: [NSIS] ns-2 implementation of nsis QoS

From: Muhammad Ali Malik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:23:48 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

Is there any ns-2 implementation of nsis QoS. I am interested in 
impelmenting NSIS QoS in ns2, please advise me which document should i 
need to follow.

Regards,

Muhammad Malik

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Bernd Schloer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:34:25 +0100

Hi Muhammad,

there's also an implementation of GIST from the University of Goettingen. Please 
follow this link to get the source.

http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/

Bernd