Subject: RE: [NSIS] Update on the QoS NSLP work

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:00:41 -0600

Jukka,

> A diff of the current version against -08 is available at:
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jmanner/diff-qosnslp-08-09.html
> All feedback is always appreciated.

Looks good.  A quick comment: shouldn't 

   [I-D.ietf-nsis-qspec] Ash, J., "QoS NSLP QSPEC Template", draft-ietf-
   nsis-qspec-06 (work in progress), October 2005. 

be a normative reference rather than an informative reference?  BTW,
QSPEC is in version 7 now (we plan to issue version 8 shortly), and I
believe the specific draft reference is supposed to be omitted.

Thanks,
Jerry

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:37:27 +0200

Hi,

you are probably right, on all aspects. I haven't really worked on the
references lately. :)

The references, and the IANA considerations are things that will be
handled last, once all technical issues have been handled.

Cheers,
Jukka