Subject: [NSIS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NAT/Firewall NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP)
	Author(s)	: M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.txt
	Pages		: 101
	Date		: 2006-2-1
	
This memo defines the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP) for
   Network Address Translators and firewalls.  This NSLP allows hosts to
   signal along a data path for Network Address Translators and
   firewalls to be configured according to the data flow needs.  The
   network scenarios, problems and solutions for path-coupled Network
   Address Translator and firewall signaling are described.  The overall
   architecture is given by the framework and requirements defined by
   the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS) working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:55:42 +0100

Hi all,

You can find the diff to the -08 version here:

http://www.stiemerling.org/ietf/nsis/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09- 
diff-to-08.html

Changes are:
- Editorial fixes
- The 'sub_ports' field in 4.3.3  Extended Flow Information Object.  
This has been agreed at the last IETF meeting.

We will submit a new version to the upcoming IETF submission deadline

With best regards

   Martin, for the authors.

Am 02.02.2006 um 00:50 schrieb <[email-masked]> <Internet- 
[email-masked]>:

> <ATT277590.TXT>
> <draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-09.URL>
> <ATT277591.txt>