Subject: [NSIS] new draft "Semi-Proactive QoS Re-establishment"

From: "Elena Scialpi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:00:10 +0100

Hi all,

We have submitted an a new draft "Semi-Proactive QoS Re-establishment". It can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt

Abstract

   Re-establishment of QoS after a Mobile Node handover must be done 
   as quickly as possible in order to reduce degradation or 
   interruption of QoS. It is specifically useful if real-time 
   applications are used.
   We propose a Semi-Proactive procedure for QoS re-establisment that 
   also avoids waste of resources. 
   Moreover, we propose a new point of buffering for the packets 
   destined to the Mobile Node during the handover. This is useful when 
   QoS is required for these packets.

Any comments or suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Elena Scialpi

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis