Subject: [NSIS] WGLC on NSLP for Quality-of-Service signalling & QoS-NSLP QSPEC Template

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:06:09 +0200

Hi all,

(Note: TSVWG WG is BCC:ed on this announcement, please respond on the
NSIS mailing list.)

I would like to start WGLC on these two documents together.  The WGLC
will run for two weeks
until February 24th.

The documents can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-08.txt

The authors have received a few mails on the drafts, so please consider
those mails
as part of the Last Call comments.  

Could the authors keep track of all last call comments, and if you are
planning to
use an issue tracker, please send the link to the issue list.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis