Subject: [NSIS] Question on our draft?

From: "Elena Scialpi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:50:57 +0100

Hi all,

10 days ago we have submitted an a new draft "Semi-Proactive QoS Re-establishment". It can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tommasi-nsis-semipro-00.txt
 
I would want to know if someone has read the draft and if there are some question on it.

Thanks in advance,
Elena

Abstract

   Re-establishment of QoS after a Mobile Node handover must be done 
   as quickly as possible in order to reduce degradation or 
   interruption of QoS. It is specifically useful if real-time 
   applications are used.
   We propose a Semi-Proactive procedure for QoS re-establisment that 
   also avoids waste of resources. 
   Moreover, we propose a new point of buffering for the packets 
   destined to the Mobile Node during the handover. This is useful when 
   QoS is required for these packets.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis