Subject: [NSIS] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-nsis-tunnel-02.txt

From: "Charles Shen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:12:43 -0500

Dear all,

The NSIS-tunnel draft has been updated,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-nsis-tunnel-02.txt

Comments greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Charles 

Ps.

9.3.1.  Changes in Version -02

   1.  Rearranged section names to emphasize the difference between
       dynamically created tunnel sessions and pre-configured tunnel
       sessions.
   2.  Added implementation considerations section about how to deal
       with the race condition in the separate session model, and
       allowed the dynamically created tunnel session to be an aggregate
       session.
   3.  Added operation examples on the two scenarios where e2e and
       tunnel session uses different signaling initiation modes.
   4.  Removed the illustration of binding_code for tunnel
       BOUND_SESSION_ID object since it has been added to NSLP
       specification.
   5.  Clarified that tunnel capability discovery is at NSLP layer.
   6.  Updated some of the message processing rules.
   7.  Updated some parts of the appendix.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis