Subject: [NSIS] I-D GIST over SCTP

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:45:34 +0100

Hi all,

According to the comments from WG members and changes in GIST spec, we 
have made corresponding changes in GIST over SCTP draft. Here you find 
the I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01.txt

As you may find from the diff file:
http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~nsis/internet-drafts/Diff_draft-fu-nsis-ntlp-sctp-01from00.html
main changes are:
- readapted API, Stack-Configuration-Data, PR-SCTP.
- added a bit-level-format for Higher-Layer-Addressing.
- renamed the new MA-Type “Forwards-SCTP” (since GIST also calls 
standard TCP mode as “Forwards-TCP”).
(these changes are now also reflected in our code.)

Comments are very appreciated.
Xiaoming

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis