Subject: [NSIS] HyPath draft

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:00:21 -0000

Dear all,

A new draft was submitted to the NSIS WG described has HyPath.

This proposal was developed by the University of Coimbra
(http://www.dei.uc.pt) and LAAS (http://www.laas.fr) to try to solve the
problem of signaling resource managers in heterogeneous networks with NSIS.

Please provide me all your comments.

Best regards,

Luís Cordeiro

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: quarta-feira, 1 de Março de 2006 15:50

To: [email-masked]

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

      Title       : Hybrid on-path off-path approach for end-to end

signalling accross NSIS domains (HyPath)

      Author(s)   : L. Cordeiro, et al.

      Filename    : draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt

      Pages       : 20

      Date        : 2006-3-1

   In a multi-domain Internet that offers QoS guaranties for 

   applications, there is the need of signalling among the domain 

   entities that are responsible for the management of QoS. Because 

   different domains have different network protocols and topologies, 

   the HyPath approach uses the NSIS protocol and interactions with 

   the local routing protocols to have an off path signalling in 

   hybrid environments. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  

You can also visit  <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce>
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce

to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then

      "get draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
<http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt>
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:

      [email-masked].

In the body type:

      "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-nsis-hypath-00.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in

      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this

      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"

      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or

      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers

      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with

      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split

      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on

      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader

implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis