Subject: [NSIS] QoS NSLP Draft Review

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:54:32 +0100

Hi all,

when I started my review work I thought that I could quickly go through 
all documents (QoS NSLP, QSPEC, Y.1541, RMD, etc.). Unfortunately, I got 
stuck with the QoS NSLP and the review took days! I still plan to review 
the other documents. (Btw, I suggest everyone who asks for feedback 
regarding their favorite document to also review other drafts.)

Please find comments and some text changes incorporated into a MS Word 
document:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/TEMP/QoSNSLP-review.doc

Although I have a large number of comments (more than 130) I don't think 
  they are critical.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis