Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Working Group Last call on Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:55:47 +0200

Hi all,

It seems that the remaining open issues on "Y.1541 QoS Model for
Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes" 
have been closed.  I would like to start a 2 week WGLC on this draft,
which will bring us to March 21st.

Please submit issues and text recommendations for the draft.  If you
have read the draft, and you think it 
is in good shape, then please let us know.

You can find the draft at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-01.txt

John

PS - BCC'ed to TSVWG WG, please reply on the NSIS mailing list.  If you
are not a subscriber, I will
approve posting rights for you.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:57:00 +0200

Hi all,

It seems that the remaining open issues on "RMD - The Resource
Management in Diffserv QOS Model" 
have been closed.  I would like to start a 2 week WGLC on this draft,
which will bring us to March 21st.

Please submit issues and text recommendations for the draft.  If you
have read the draft, and you think it is in good shape, then please let
us know.

You can find the draft at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-06.txt

John

PS - BCC'ed to TSVWG WG, please reply on the NSIS mailing list.  If you
are not a subscriber, I will approve posting rights for you.