Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS Working Group Last call on Y.1541 QoS Model forNe tworks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes

From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:25:12 -0500

Hi, John:

I provided some comments as included below.

[My reply is bouncing back from the mailing list. I tried to subscribe again
and again. It indicates me that I am already registered. I ma receiving all
emails, but replies do not go through. My email address is
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  (sometimes
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]   - this is NOT
registered - if this is a problem, can someone help me to register this
address).]

I would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Radhika

________________________________________

From: Roy, Radhika R. 

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 5:02 PM

To: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS; [email-masked]

Subject: RE: [NSIS] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt 

There have been further comments as follows:

1.      To clarify priority levels: What does it mean it mean? Is it for
media? Is it for call (e.g., SIP)? Or, is it for something?

2.      To remove the implementation specific extensions that do not belong
to this "generic" draft 
*       Y.xxx specific extensions of QSPEC (It will go where Y.xxx
extensions of QSPEC draft is dealing). 
*       DiffServ specific extensions of QSPEC parameters (need to do a
separate draft like Y.xxxx as stated above) 

The above comments are yet to be taken care of.

Best Regards,

Radhika

________________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS

Sent: Mon 3/6/2006 4:32 PM

To: [email-masked]

Cc: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS

Subject: [NSIS] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt 

Hi All,

The updated 'QoS-NSLP QSPEC Template' I-D is available at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt> .

The updates include a few comments that were made up through and

including WGLC:

1. remove the DiffServ example in Section 6.2 (intent is use text as a

basis for a separate DIFFSERV-QOSM I-D)

2. update worFrom [email-masked] Wed Mar 08 01:45:21 2006
From: "Roy, Radhika R." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],
    [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NSIS] NSIS Working Group Last call on Y.1541 QoS Model forNe
	tworks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:25:12 -0500 
content-class: urn:content-classes:message
Cc: 

Hi, John:

I provided some comments as included below.

[My reply is bouncing back from the mailing list. I tried to subscribe again
and again. It indicates me that I am already registered. I ma receiving all
emails, but replies do not go through. My email address is
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  (sometimes
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]   - this is NOT
registered - if this is a problem, can someone help me to register this
address).]

I would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Radhika

________________________________________

From: Roy, Radhika R. 

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 5:02 PM

To: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS; [email-masked]

Subject: RE: [NSIS] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt 

There have been further comments as follows:

1.      To clarify priority levels: What does it mean it mean? Is it for
media? Is it for call (e.g., SIP)? Or, is it for something?

2.      To remove the implementation specific extensions that do not belong
to this "generic" draft 
*       Y.xxx specific extensions of QSPEC (It will go where Y.xxx
extensions of QSPEC draft is dealing). 
*       DiffServ specific extensions of QSPEC parameters (need to do a
separate draft like Y.xxxx as stated above) 

The above comments are yet to be taken care of.

Best Regards,

Radhika

________________________________________

From: [email-masked] on behalf of Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS

Sent: Mon 3/6/2006 4:32 PM

To: [email-masked]

Cc: Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALABS

Subject: [NSIS] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt 

Hi All,

The updated 'QoS-NSLP QSPEC Template' I-D is available at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-09.txt> .

The updates include a few comments that were made up through and

including WGLC:

1. remove the DiffServ example in Section 6.2 (intent is use text as a

basis for a separate DIFFSERV-QOSM I-D)

2. update wording in example in Section 4.3, to reflect use of default

QOSM and QOSM selection by QNI

3. make minor changes to Section 7.2.7.2, per the exchange on the list

4. add comment on error codes, after the first paragraph in Section

4.5.1.

There are no further outstanding changes/comments pending and no open

issues currently identified.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jerry

_______________________________________________

nsis mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis> 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Working Group Last call on Y.1541 QoS Model forNetworks
Using Y.1541 QoS Classes

Hi all,

It seems that the remaining open issues on "Y.1541 QoS Model for

Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes" 

have been closed.  I would like to start a 2 week WGLC on this draft,

which will bring us to March 21st.

Please submit issues and text recommendations for the draft.  If you

have read the draft, and you think it 

is in good shape, then please let us know.

You can find the draft at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-01.txt> 

John

PS - BCC'ed to TSVWG WG, please reply on the NSIS mailing list.  If you

are not a subscriber, I will

approve posting rights for you.

_______________________________________________

nsis mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis> 

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis