Subject: [NSIS] Discusses on GIST

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:54:04 +0200

As you may have seen GIST has received a very long list of DISCUSSES. If 
you have not seen the list it is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ballot_id=1546&filename=draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp

Robert, Henning and John has already done some discussion with me and 
the ADs that have made some progress on a lot of the issues. In addition 
the routing directorate review comments are listed as discusses but are 
not necessary all as strong as DISCUSSes. I will also work during the 
coming week to consolidate the list for making it more understandable.

There are however so many text changes identified to address the 
comments that the document will go back to the WG for new WG last calls 
after it has been updated address these issues. There are also a number 
issues that will require quite a bit more discussion between the Author, 
WG and the IESG. We will do our best to split up these major issues into 
individual email threads. The smaller issues I expect Robert to present 
a summary of what has been discussed so far and what is proposed to fix it.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis