Subject: [NSIS] NAT/FW & NATFW_CREDENTIAL

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:57:24 +0300 (EEST)

Hi NAT/FW authors,

The spec mentions a NATFW_CREDENTIAL object but does not say much about 
it. What for/how/where/when is it used? Is this actually what the 
AUTH_SESSION proposal is seeking to provide?

Jukka

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:16:47 +0200

Hi Jukka,

The NATFW_CREDENTIAL object has been removed from the spec (-13) in  
favour of the AUTH_SESSION object. However, I have just seen that at  
two places it still says NATFW_CREDENTIAL (IANA considerations and  
Appendix D. "Assigned Numbers for Testing").

I have already fixes this:

http://www.stiemerling.org/ietf/nsis/snapshot/

   Martin

---

From: Matthias Friedrich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:18:04 +0200

> AUTH_SESSION proposal is seeking to provide?

That reminds me: Although the NATFW_CREDENTIAL has been removed from
draft revision 13 (posted today), it is still referenced two times in
the spec.

Regards,
	Matthias