Subject: [NSIS] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00.txt]

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:55:18 +0200

Hi all,

the earlier mentioned draft was now published
in the I-D repository:

-------- Original-Message --------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Inter-Domain Reservation Aggregation for QoS NSLP
	Author(s)	: R. Bless, M. Doll
	Filename	: draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   QoS NSLP is a recently proposed signaling protocol that allows to
   establish QoS reservations in the Internet.  In order to enable large
   scale deployment, inter-domain aggregation should be considered as
   mechanism to allow for the necessary scalability.  This draft
   describes the major problems that must be solved and proposes also
   solutions to these problems, requiring only modest modifications and
   extensions to the currently defined GIST and QoS NSLP specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bless-nsis-resv-aggr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis