Subject: [NSIS] QSPEC phone call

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:43:45 +0100

Dear all,

We are now discussing the QSPEC issues quite a while and have still  
not reached a consensus.

Therefore, we will hold a phone conference call by next week, so that  
we can discuss the several unsolved issues directly. More details  
will follow.

The proposed date and time is:

Wednesday, Jan 31st
4pm CET

Please indicate whether you are going to participate and if the time  
is fine for you by Wednesday Jan 24th 8pm CET.

Do send this information to John and me directly and NOT to the list.

Thanks,

   Martin

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis