Subject: [NSIS] kom-rsvp on MAC OS X

From: "Ajay Kumar Todimala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:23:16 -0400

Hello Folks,

I am trying to build kom-rsvp, an implementation of RSVP protocol.
I built it on a Linux box. I was wondering if any of you folks has tried to
build it on
MAC OS X. Does the current version of kom-rsvp has support to build it on
MAC?

Your help/comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: Martin Karsten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:27:34 -0400

I don't think that nsis folks appreciate rsvp-impl traffic on this
list... ;-)

Anyway, last time I checked (many years ago though), it built on MAC
without problems, except that the signal interface was slightly
different. Search for __APPLE__ in the source code.

However, C++ compilers have evolved and catch a lot more questionable
C++ statements in the code now, so that may also lead to compilation
problems. The software is just getting old...

Good luck,
Martin

Ajay Kumar Todimala wrote:
> I built it on a Linux box. I was wondering if any of you folks has tried
> to build it on
> MAC OS X. Does the current version of kom-rsvp has support to build it
> on MAC?
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>