Subject: [NSIS] WGLC for GIST ended May 2nd

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:29:30 +0200

Hi all,

The WGLC for GIST (draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-13.txt) has ended on May 2nd.

There have been multiple WG members sending their comments and mainly  
editorial issues have been identified. The general consensus was that  
draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-13.txt is ready for the IESG review.

Robert and Henning will prepare an updated version after the NSIS  
interop (taking place in the next week in Karlsruhe, Germany), as far  
as I know. This version will address the comments received and  
comments from the implementers, if found at the interop.

Thanks to all for their work

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis