Subject: [NSIS] WGLC: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-16.txt

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:44:20 +0100

[writing as WG chair]

Dear all,

The authors believe that the NATFW NSLP
(draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-16.txt) is ready for WGLC.

The WGLC starts today and will run until December 14th.

Please review the draft, and comment if you feel that this draft
is ready to be sent to the IESG.  A simple mail saying that the
draft is ready for publication would be great.

Of course, if you read the draft and find open issues, then please
send a summary of your issue with the current draft.

Thanks,

   John and Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:34:25 -0600

Just as an FYI, as Martin is the primary author, I will handle the
document in WGLC.
 
thanks,
John

________________________________

	From: ext Martin Stiemerling [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: 23 November, 2007 04:44
	To: nsis
	Subject: [NSIS] WGLC: draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-16.txt

	[writing as WG chair]

	Dear all, 

	Of course, if you read the draft and find open issues, then
please
	send a summary of your issue with the current draft.

	Thanks, 

	  John and Martin

	NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria
Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014