Subject: [NSIS] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:11:42 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Al Morton and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
Creation_date:	 2007-11-05
WG ID:		 nsis
Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:
This draft describes a QoS-NSLP QoS model (QOSM) based on ITU-T
Recommendation Y.1541 Network QoS Classes and related signaling
requirements.  Y.1541 specifies 8 classes of Network Performance
objectives, and the Y.1541-QOSM extensions include additional QSPEC
parameters and QOSM processing guidelines.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis