Subject: [NSIS] Call for agenda items for IETF-70

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:25:17 +0100

Hi all,

If you are interested in having a slot in the NSIS meeting at the  
IETF, please send the following information to nsis- 
[email-masked] until

   **Wednesday November 22nd, 5PM PST**

The request must contain this information:

Draft name,
Presenter's name,
Time slot needed.

Working group drafts have, as usually, priority over individual  
submissions.

Thanks,

   Martin

[email-masked]
NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis