Subject: [NSIS] New agenda for NSIS session

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:26:52 +0100

IETF-70, Vancouver, BC, CA

**Draft Agenda for NSIS WG**

MONDAY, December 3, 2007
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

WG Chair(s):
John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>

Send any change request to [email-masked]

* Agenda Bashing   (20 minutes)
   NOTE WELL
   Document Status and Accomplishments
   - GIST update
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp/
   - QoS NSLP and QSPEC
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec/
   Milestones Review

* NAT/FW NSLP - Hannes Tschofenig (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw/

* Mobility Applicability Statement - Takako Sanda (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-applicability- 
mobility-signaling/

* GIST over SCTP - Xiaoming Fu (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp/

* RMD-QOSM - Martin Stiemerling (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-rmd/

* NSIS Extensibility Model (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-nsis-ext/

* Y.1541 QOSM - Al Morton (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm/

* Authorization for NSLP protocols, Jukka Manner (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manner-nsis-nslp-auth-03

* DCCP transport for GIST, Jukka Manner (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manner-nsis-gist-dccp-00

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road,  
London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis