Subject: [NSIS] New WG milestones

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:39:39 +0100

Hi all,

We have a set of updated milestones which should be available on the charter page soon. However, here are already the update milestones.

Thanks,

  Martin

Current Milestones
++++++++++++++++++
Done              Submit 'Signaling Requirements' to IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC.
Done              Submit 'Next Steps in Signaling: Framework' to
IESG for publication as Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'Analysis of Existing Signaling
Protocols' to IESG as Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'RSVP Security Properties' to IESG as
Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'NSIS Threats' to IESG as Informational
RFC
Done              Submit 'NSIS Transport Protocol' to IESG for
publication for Proposed Standard
Jun 2006          Submit 'NSIS QoS Specification Template' to IESG
for publication as an Informational RFC
Jun 2006          Submit 'NSIS QoS Application Protocol' to IESG
for publication for Proposed Standard
Jul 2006          Submit 'NSIS Middle Box Signaling Application
Protocol' to IESG for publication for Proposed Standard
Jul 2006          Submit 'Differentiated Service Signaling on the
Internet' to the IESG for
            publication as an Informational RFC
Jul 2006          Submit 'Y.1541 QoS Model' to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC
Nov 2006          Submit 'Applicability Statement of NSIS
Protocols in Mobile Environments' to the
            IESG as an Informational RFC
Dec 2006          Submit 'General Internet Signaling Transport
protocol implementation document'
            to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC

New Milestones
++++++++
Done              Submit 'Signaling Requirements' to IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC.
Done              Submit 'Next Steps in Signaling: Framework' to
IESG for publication as Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'Analysis of Existing Signaling
Protocols' to IESG as Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'RSVP Security Properties' to IESG as
Informational RFC
Done              Submit 'NSIS Threats' to IESG as Informational
RFC
Done              Submit 'NSIS Transport Protocol' to IESG for
publication for Proposed Standard
Feb 2008          Submit 'NSIS QoS Specification Template' to IESG
for publication as an Informational RFC
Feb 2008          Submit 'NSIS QoS Application Protocol' to IESG
for publication for Proposed Standard
Mar 2008          Submit 'NSIS Middle Box Signaling Application
Protocol' to IESG for publication for Proposed Standard
Sep 2008          Submit 'RMD-QOSM - The Resource Management in
Diffserv QOS Model' to the IESG for
               publication as an Informational RFC
Sep 2008          Submit 'Y.1541 QoS Model' to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC

Sep 2008          Submit 'Applicability Statement of NSIS
Protocols in Mobile Environments' to the IESG as an Informational RFC
Nov 2008          Submit 'GIST State Machine' to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC
Nov 2008          Submit 'NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels' to the
IESG for publication as an Informational RFC
Dec 2008          Submit 'NSIS Extensibility Model' to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC	

[email-masked]   <== NEW ADDRESS

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis