Subject: [NSIS] Last Call: draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp (GIST: General Internet Signalling Transport) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:08:11 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Next Steps in Signaling WG 
(nsis) to consider the following document:

- 'GIST: General Internet Signalling Transport '
   <draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-08. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-15.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11113&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis