Subject: [NSIS] Draft agenda for IETF#71

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:38:11 +0100

Hi all,

Attached the first draft agenda for the IETF#71 meeting.

IETF-71, Philadelphia, PA, USA

**Preliminary Agenda for NSIS WG**

WG Chair(s):
John Loughney <[email-masked]>
Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>

Send any agenda request to [email-masked]

* NOTE WELL  (1 minute)
* Agenda Bashing   (2 minutes)
* WG Status  (20 minutes)
  Milestones Review
  Document Status and Accomplishments

* Applicability Statement of NSIS Protocols in Mobile Environments -
  Takako Sanda (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling

* QSPEC - tbd (10 minutes) 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec

* GIST over SCTP - Xiaoming Fu (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp

* NSIS Extensibility Model - tbd (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-nsis-ext

* IANA Considerations for the IPv4 and IPv6 Router Alert Option -
  Jukka Manner (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-manner-router-alert-iana

* Implementation reports: If any of the implementors can briefly report about their current implementations.
  * University of Coimbra Implementations status - Luis Cordeiro
  (5 minutes)

* if time permits: discussions of individual drafts.  

  Martin

[email-masked]   <== NEW ADDRESS

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis