Subject: [NSIS] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt]

From: Luís Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:44:28 +0000

Hi,

I forward to you this new I-D that defines the new MIH NSLP for the
transport
of messages from the IEEE 802.21 standard using the Next Steps in
Signalling
(NSIS) framework.

I look forward to receive your comments.

BR,

Luís Cordeiro

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:

I-D ACTION:draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt

Date:

Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

From:

[email-masked]

Reply-To:

[email-masked]

To:

[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Media Independent Handover Network Signalling Layer Protocol (MIH NSLP)
Author(s) : S. Sargento, G. Landi, X. Fu
Filename : draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt
Pages : 23
Date : 2008-2-18

This memo defines the Media Independent Handover Network Signalling
Layer Protocol (MIH NSLP) for the transport of messages from the IEEE
802.21 standard using the Next Steps in Signalling (NSIS) framework.
The MIH NSLP is responsible for the transport of MIH messages to
remote entities reporting on link layer information, in order to
support seamless mobility in heterogeneous environments. A usage
example of the MIH NSLP is also provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-cordeiro-nsis-mih-nslp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis