Subject: [NSIS] NSIS Extensibility document

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:33:54 +0300 (EEST)

Dear all,

In Dublin we talked about the Extensibility document and what it should 
actually say, what it's goal should be - regardless of what the actual 
document is.

There was a mix-up during submission when the document was taken as WG 
item. It is not named draft-ietf-nsis-* but draft-nsis-*. :)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nsis-ext-00

There is also the document about how to use NSIS protocols, and how to 
extend them which has similar goals at the extensibility document:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manner-nsis-user-guide-00

Please send comments about what you think the WG item named "NSIS 
Extensibility Model" should include.

Regards,
Jukka (with co-chair's hat on)

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis