Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GIST: General Internet Signalling Transport
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, R. Hancock
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-17.txt
	Pages           : 153
	Date            : 2008-10-31

This document specifies protocol stacks for the routing and transport
of per-flow signalling messages along the path taken by that flow
through the network.  The design uses existing transport and security
protocols under a common messaging layer, the General Internet
Signalling Transport (GIST), which provides a common service for
diverse signalling applications.  GIST does not handle signalling
application state itself, but manages its own internal state and the
configuration of the underlying transport and security protocols to
enable the transfer of messages in both directions along the flow
path.  The combination of GIST and the lower layer transport and
security protocols provides a solution for the base protocol
component of the "Next Steps in Signalling" framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis