Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) over SCTP
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-26

The General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) protocol currently
uses TCP or TLS over TCP for connection mode operation.  This
document describes the usage of GIST over the Stream Control
Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  The use of SCTP can take advantage of
features provided by SCTP, namely streaming-based transport, support
of multiple streams to avoid head of line blocking, the support of
multi-homing to provide network level fault tolerance, as well as
partial reliability extension for partially reliable data
transmission.  Additionally, the support for datagram TLS is also
discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis