Subject: [NSIS] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nsis-ext-01]

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:28:08 +0000

Hi.

I have edited a new version of the extensibility draft.  This has been 
submitted under the same name as the previous version (it should really 
be draft-ietf-nsis-ext-00) but I didn't get it done in time for the -00 
version cutoff.  It is already available in the repository.

This document merges Jukka and Roland's 'User/Extensibility Guide" and 
John L's old extensibility draft.

If anybody has any immediate problems with it, let me know and I'll try 
and get a modified version in before the final deadline on Monday.
Thanks to Jukka for advice and immediate comments on this version.

Regards,
Elwyn

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-nsis-ext-01
Date: 	Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-nsis-ext-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Elwyn Davies and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-nsis-ext
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Using and Extending the NSIS Protocol Family
Creation_date:	 2008-10-31
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
This document gives an overview of the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS)
framework and protocol suite created by the NSIS working group during
the period 2001-2008 together with suggestions on how the industry
can make use of the new protocols, and how the community can exploit
the extensibility of both the framework and existing protocols to
address future signaling needs.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis