Subject: [NSIS] Updated Agenda for IETF#73 NSIS session

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:28:47 +0100

Dear all,

The final agenda for the NSIS session for the IETF#73 is now available.

For all people presenting: Please send me your slides until Tuesday 10pm, so that I can upload them to the web **before** the session.

Thanks,

  Martin

IETF-73, Minneapolis, MN, USA

**Agenda for NSIS WG**
Last updated: November 17, 2008, 09:15 pm CET

(latest status at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/agenda.html)

WG Chair(s):
Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>

Send any agenda request to [email-masked]

* NOTE WELL  (1 minute)
* Agenda Bashing   (1 minute)
* WG Status  (15 minutes)
  Milestones Review
  WG Document Status and Accomplishments
  Individual Document Status
     
* Using the Router Alert Option for Packet Interception in GIST - Robert Hancock/Martin Stiemerling (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-hancock-nsis-gist-rao

* Using and Extending the NSIS Protocol Family - Elwyn Davies (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-nsis-ext
	 
* Applicability Statement of NSIS Protocols in Mobile Environments -
  Takako Sanda (10 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling

* GIST State Machine - tbd (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine/

* NSIS Operation Over IP Tunnels - tbd (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel

* General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) over SCTP - tbd (5 minutes)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-sctp

* Diameter QoS work overview - Mayutan Arumaithurai (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-06.txt

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 

_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis