Subject: [NSIS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : QoS NSLP QSPEC Template
	Author(s)       : A. Bader, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2008-11-29

The QoS NSLP protocol is used to signal QoS reservations and is
independent of a specific QoS model (QOSM) such as IntServ or
DiffServ.  Rather, all information specific to a QOSM is encapsulated
in a separate object, the QSPEC.  This document defines a template
for the QSPEC including a number of QSPEC parameters.  The QSPEC
parameters provide a common language to be re-used in several QOSMs
and thereby aim to ensure the extensibility and interoperability of
QoS NSLP.  The node initiating the NSIS signaling adds an initiator
QSPEC, which indicates the QSPEC parameters that must be interpreted
by the downstream nodes less the reservation fails, thereby ensuring
the intention of the NSIS initiator is preserved along the signaling
path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis